There's something strange in the Nightmares of Sushi.
Players assume the roles of Sushi enthusiasts who fell asleep and entered a strange dreamland where they get to eat.
Sushi. Will it be a sweet tasty dream or a nightmare of disgust?
The game is played over 4 rounds. Each round consists of the following phases:
1. Choose Cards - Players choose a grade of Sushi card and Ability card from their hand.
2. Eat Sushi - Players choose a piece of sushi by placing their Player token.
3. Reveal Cards - Reveal all Sushi and Ability cards.
4. Scoring - Players will be awarded with Gold and Penalty points.
Players can win the game with one of these victory conditions:
• After 4 rounds, players will determine their final score by adding their final Gold points and then subtracting their Penalty points.
• The first player(s) to reach 10 Penalty points wins the game.
• 32 Hand Cards
• 40 Tile Cards + 10 Bonus Tile Cards
• 1 Rulebook
Ages: 8+Time: 15 to 20 mins No. of Players: 2 to 6 Designed in Singapore