This policy sets out important information about how we use your personal data, so please read it carefully.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We will ask you to provide certain personal data when you buy a product, sign up for a newsletter, create an account, or use our website at www.hyggerium.com (the “Site”).
We use your personal data to:
- Fulfil orders and provide service information – we gather from you information about your product selection, your name, delivery address, your payment information and any further information needed to fulfil your order (such ash any special delivery instructions). The information on your order mandatory (“unless stated optional”) because without it we will be unable to fulfil your order.
Process Returns and address complaints and queries – where you return a product or make a query or complaint, we will keep the information you give us to ensure that we comply with our contractual and regulatory requirements, to ensure appropriate further communication with you, and to improve our products and services.
Remember you and view activity on our Site – When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Communicate product offers – we will use contact details you have given us, and information about your previous orders to send you information about our products, offers and events that we think will be of interest to you.
- Update our records – we will periodically check that the personal data we store for the purpose of communicating with you is accurate. If you would like to update the personal data we hold about you, please update your account information and preferences on our Site.
- Legal purposes – we sometimes need to use personal data that we have gathered from you or third parties (such as law enforcement or credit reference agencies), or that you have provided to us, to comply with our legal obligations or for other legal reasons – for example to trace fraudulent transactions. We may also use your personal data where it is reasonable for us to do and where there is no disadvantage to you.
- Report browsing information – we will collect information, if available, about your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to your advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.